The leader in small organization tours on the street much less traveled, which introduced free airfare for travelers on some of its most famous Europe adventures for Fall 2019. The offer applies to choose itineraries reserved now via June 30, 2019, for September 2019 and October 2019 departures.
O.A.T. Is exceptional recognized for its small group, culturally-rich adventures in ninety countries? Travelers 55+ enjoy the blessings of traveling off the beaten route and in the employer of a neighborhood Trip Experience Leader whose insider understanding complements tourists’ cultural stories.
In the beyond five years, 280,000 Americans fifty-five+ have traveled with O.A.T. — all in small corporations of 8-sixteen (with a median of 14) on Small Group Adventures or 10-24 on Small Group Adventures with a cruise component on the ride. O.A.T. Europe adventures with free international airfare for September-October 2019 departures while reserved through June 30 consist of:
- 1. Sicily’s Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- 16 days—from $4295 in keeping with man or woman
- 2. The Baltic Capitals & St. Petersburg
- 16 days— from $3495 per person
- 3. New! Irish Adventure: Belfast, Dublin & the Northwest Counties
- 16 days—from $4345 in keeping with the person
- 4. New! Northern Italy: The Alps, Dolomites & Lombardy
- 15 days—from $4595 in step with individual
- 5. Tuscany & Umbria: Rustic Beauty within the Italian Heartland
- 15 days—from $4595 per individual
- 6. New! Turkey’s Magical Hideaways
- 17 days—from $3795 in step with man or woman
- 7. Northern Greece, Albania & Macedonia: Ancient Lands of Alexander the Great
- 18 days—from $4495 in line with man or woman eight
- Northern Spain & Portugal: Pilgrimage into the Past
- 17 days—from $4695 consistent with individual nine
- Back Roads of Iberia: Spanish Paradores & Portuguese Pousadas (October best)
- 16 days – from $4795 in keeping with the character
Travelers interested in reserving any of those adventures should call 1-800-955-1925 using June 30 and mention code: OAT SAVE 2019 to keep. View complete details at Free Airfare to Europe. O.A.T. Ordinary formats include wildlife safaris, rainforest trips, far-off-location cultural explorations, and small-ship voyages. Each itinerary has been mainly crafted to reap the advantages of traveling in a small group, supplying a careful balance of day-by-day discoveries and cultural connections with the power for tourists to move off on their very own at times for independent exploring. O.A.T. Travelers can personalize their adventures — taking pre-or put up-journey extensions to spend greater time overseas, for instance, or traveling on consecutive trips to avoid the rate and duration of some other worldwide flight.
ABOUT OVERSEAS ADVENTURE TRAVEL
Established in 1978, Overseas Adventure Travel (O.A.T.) is part of Boston-based totally Grand Circle Corporation’s circle of relatives of tour companies, which additionally include Grand Circle Cruise Line and Grand Circle Travel. In 1992, owners Alan and Harriet Lewis set up the nonprofit Grand Circle Foundation to guide communities in which Grand Circle works and travels, along with some three hundred humanitarian, cultural, and educational endeavors worldwide—among them, one hundred colleges, in 50 international locations. The Foundation is an entity of the Lewis Family Foundation, which has pledged or donated extra than $169 million since 1981.
Some people believe a break from work should involve more than just a holiday: it should be an adventure! This is why adventure travel is becoming so popular. It doesn’t have to mean climbing Everest, attempting K2, or crossing a desert on the back of a camel: but it can, though it can just as easily mean a guided rafting trip in the Grand Canyon, seeing the desert from the basket of a balloon, a bungee jump like James Bond (off Switzerland’s Verzasca Dam) or a road trip somewhere literally *off the beaten track.
Trekking in Nepal or paddling the Grand Canyon is the classic adventure travel option, and for most adventure travelers involve a bit of travel to get to. Still, there are travel adventure options in every country — you’d be surprised to see the list of where all the best paragliding destinations are, and paragliding definitely qualifies as adventure travel if it’s done right. Ice climbing, cave diving, shark diving, paddling between scenic islands, trekking overland, base jumping, or even heli-biking or heli-skiing can elevate your travels to adventure travels, and these kinds of adventure travel options can be found in some very unlikely destinations.